To co-incide with the launch and drum up some buzz around this new brand, we’re running a little competition with a choice between two travel prizes, each valued at R15,000. The winner gets to choose between an overland trip or a luxury safari destination.
The competition is pretty simple.
- You need to write either a blog post, flickr photo description or publish a youtube video that says something about travelling Africa.
- The copy must be a minimum of 100 words and be all your own work – no plagiarism or copyright violations please.
- You need to link to www.southernafricatravel.com somewhere on the page.
- The post we like the best and that gets the most genuine comments and positive response wins the prize.
- When you’re done crafting your entry, head over to our contact page and let us know where to find it.
- At 12h00 on Tues 21 April 2009 entries will close. Obviously the sooner you get something published, the longer you have to get the comments thread pumping.
Filed under: Online Travel on January 28th, 2009